Tuesday 11 January 2011

Consideration of target audience.

When i come to create my thriller opening i need to set a clear audience for whom i am aiming the genre at.  I believe the opening can be set for people between the ages of 13 to 18. This is because i believe this is the main age group for people who enjoy watching thriller films. Also i am between that age of 13 and 18 so i feel i can create a thriller opening which will fit the aspects of what they expect. I would say that whilst the thriller genre is a very masculine genre, the thriller i am creating is trying to appeal to both sexes.
I have also created a survey on 'surveymonkey.com' in which i asked people questions about what they looked for in a thriller and what there ages was est. This helped me to create my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment